MICE and Groups
(Maternity Cover – Temporary Contract)
Salary negotiable | Immediate start | Part time considered
A fantastic position has become available at The Sheffield Metropolitan Hotel for an energetic, highly motivated and accomplished sales professional with a proven track record within proactive sales.
The successful candidate must have excellent organisation and communication skills, must be personable and creative in reaching out to clients. Must be able to cold call and develop customer relationships and adhere to deadlines and achieving agreed targets.
The position will be 40 hours a week predominantly Monday to Friday. Applicants must be flexible and able to work in line with business demands. Prerequisites include but are not limited to:
- Being able to work as part of a team but be highly self-motivated
- Manage MICE and group enquiries, quoting and contracting
- Maximise all new sales opportunities and convert
- To have regular meetings with the Assistant Director of Sales and to liaise effectively with all operations staff
- To implement strategically planned campaigns alongside the Assistant Director of Sales, including events, canvassing campaigns, etc.
- To undertake event coordination and sales reporting
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills:
- A healthy track record of proactive and reactive sales
- Employment history including prior working experience within hotels sales
- Confident with excellent communication skills
- Opera experience
- Target orientated
An attractive package available.
Application by CV to Melanie Bowler email@example.com